How Do I Add Google Analytics to My Site?
Google Analytics accounts will already be configured for you with each new website launch.
- If you DO have an existing Analytics account, your project coordinator will get the necessary information from you and we will set it up on your behalf.
- If you DO NOT have an existing account, a new one will be created on your behalf.
If you need to change the Analytics account associated with your website, access your website configuration via Management>Configuration.
- Select the Analytics tab.
- Take the GA Code from your Analytics account and paste it into the field.
Where can I find my GA Code? Click here for help.
- Leave all other settings.
- Click Save Configuration.