What Size Is My Image?
Choose one of the following methods to find an image's size:
Method 1: Locate Image in Library
Your website images are generally located in your media library (some original banner or slider images may be in your template). Regardless, first, check your Media Library:
- Access: Tools>Media Library.
- Choose Website Media.
- Open the folder which houses the image.
- Click the image once; a popup will display.
- Scroll to the bottom of the popup, the dimensions will be listed at the end.
If you cannot find your image, then it is in the template; choose Method 2 or 3.
Method 2: Save Image to Your Computer From Web Browser
- In your browser, right-click the image and choose Save Image As.
- Find the image on your computer, then right-click>Properties>Details tab.
Method 3: Find Through Web Browser
- Right-click the image and select View Image Info.
- The dimensions are located in the popup.
If there are two sets, the first is the original, the second is what it is displaying at (scaled to).
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Right-click the image and choose Properties.
- Use Method 2, above.
Google Chrome & Safari
- Right-click the image and choose Inspect.
- The popup will be highlighted and start with: <img src=". After the quotation mark will be the image's 'path' in blue, hover it.
- The current dimensions will display and if available, the original (Natural).