Link to PDFs or Other Documents
To create a link to a file:
- Highlight the text or image you wish to link from.
- Select the 'Link' icon from the middle toolbar.
- Press the Browse Server button.
- Click the Media tab in the upper right corner.
- Locate the file you would like to link to.
- Click the icon once; a popup will generate.
- Choose the Select button.
- Click the Target tab.
- From the drop-down menu, choose New Window.
ALWAYS use the new window option when linking to any document. This ensures that visitors will not click out of your website when they are done viewing the document. Instead, it will close the window with the document and return them to the page where they had clicked its link.
- Hit the OK button to apply the link.