Add Facebook Pixel Code
Facebook Pixels for Facebook Business allows you to track website conversions and receive optimization analytics that have been generated from your Facebook Ads. In order to link the Pixel account to your website, a code will need to be embedded into the template.
- First, copy the Facebook Pixel code that was provided to you.
Please visit the Facebook Business Help Center for assistance with creating and obtaining your pixel code.
- Next, access: Management>Themes.
- Locate your active theme.
This will be identified by a blue "Active" ribbon.
- Hover your theme and select the 'Gear' icon.
- From the drop-down, choose View/Edit files.
- On the left, select the Templates folder.
- Click the file titled "page-layout.master.html.twig".
- Locate the </head> tag towards the top of the file.
This is generally located between lines 10 and 15.
- Place your cursor in front of the </head> tag and hit enter on your keyboard to generate a new line above it.
- Set your cursor on the new line, then with your keyboard, hold CTRL and select V to paste your code.
- Click the Save Changes button in the upper right.
- To activate your code, simply click the View Website button. A website visit is all that is needed for activation.