Checking Your Sent Mail
The Sent Mail tool is an excellent way to track automatic communications that are sent from the website, such as a form’s automated response. This can help you make sure that desired information has reached users as intended, and allow you to resend an email if needed.
- To access your sent mail, select Reports then Sent Mail.
- In the sent mail, you will see the Subject, Recipient, Sender, and date Sent for each message.
- You can use the filter fields, located above the email list to search for certain emails. Just enter a Subject, Recipient, and/or Sender, and click Filter.
- To view a sent email, click on View. You will see the information in the email load, with the Subject located at the top of the window.
- To resend the email, click the down arrow next to View, and click Resend