Determine if Image is Responsive
If you are looking to add or replace an image, but are not sure if the image is, or should be set to responsive, see the following indicators to determine responsiveness:
- The image is in a row of same sized images
- If you double-click an existing image, the Width and Height .dimensions are absent OR the Width is set to a percentage (see screenshot 1).
- The content in which it appears, looks to be cut into distinct sections, lengthwise, almost like a table without borders.
- The image looks very large in your editor.
- If you click on the image, or anywhere within the section where the image will go, in the bottom left, it will say "div div" (see screenshot 2).