1. Create Form
- Click the New Form button in the top left.
- Type in the form name, then hit Create.
2. Add Fields
This step involves adding fields to the form layout.
- Select the new form from the list on the left.
- Click Edit this Form.
- To the right, click the Design tab.
- Scroll down to select a Form Field.
- Drag the desired field into the form builder to the left, or click it once.
3. Field Settings
This step allows you to configure settings for each individual field.
- Select the field on the left.
- In the right sidebar:
- Field Label - Name of the field.
- Require a value for this field checkbox - Forces a visitor to fill out the field, otherwise it will result in an error message.
- Field Size - Applies a defined width percentage to the field.
- Help Text - Gray text that displays below field to provide additional direction for the visitor.
- Validation - Checking a box will ensure that requirement is met, otherwise it will result in an error message.
- Checkboxes, Option Buttons & Dropdown Fields ONLY - The Choices section will be available. You can enter in as many options that you would like for the visitor to choose from.
- Enter a choice name in the white box.
- Hit the 'Plus' button to add another choice.
- Repeat for additional choices.
- Choices can be reordered by dragging and dropping. Click the 'Drag' icon to the left of the white box.
4. Form Settings/Configure Form Action
This step allows you to modify what actions your form will perform when it is submitted.
- Select the Form tab on the right.
- Form Name - Name of your form (internal).
- Follow Up Page - Page the visitor will be automatically redirected to after the form is submitted.
- Click the Choose button.
- Hit the Select button next to the appropriate page.
- Submit Button Text - Text that will display on the form's submit button.
- Form Actions - Allows you to select what action(s) your form should take when it is submitted. (Click the action's link below for configuration instructions.)
- Auto Responder - Sends a response to the form submitter.
- Mail - Sends an email notification to designated recipients.
- Register a User - Creates a user account for the form submitter.
- Spam Guard - Places Google ReCaptcha below your form so that visitor has to check the box in order to submit the form. This reduces spam.
- Save Form when completed.